Monday, October 20, 2008

1 year appointment

I'm still finding it hard to believe Mary is 1.
Today she met with her doctor to get some more immunizations (she did not like those. She never cried that much before. poor baby)
Well it seems she is indeed growing.
Height: 28 1/2" She is now in the 30% for that. Wow, she had a growth spurt!
Weight: 18.3 lbs So from the 7 to 10% I thought she'd be bigger since she eats like a cow.
Head circumferance: 46 1/2 cen. She's now in the 85% which has gone down. She's growing into that big head of hers I guess. But she does use that big brain to be sneaky and naughty (I know some of you think she can't be naughty, but trust us when we say she is. She just uses her cute looks to get away with it.)
Case in point:
Today Mary decided she wanted to try and pull Daddy's laptop off the couch. We both told her no in a very stern voice. Mary sat down in a hurry and cried. It was adorable, but silly that she gets so upset at being told. I think it's because our friends let her get away with murder. lol
So there's an update! More news to follow!

3 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

She might be growing according to the charts but she is still TINY! :) Glad to hear all went well! Those darn shots...not fun.

Momma + Her Minis said...

Check out my blog... You asked how things were going, and if anything was new... So check it out and it will tell you !

Tyler and Jessica Kozlowski said...

Hey guys! Its meeee Jessica!!!! So question.... On Nov 6th, the day of Kyles lovely wedding, the Utah vs TCU game is on that night and I was thinking maybe you guys could record it and we could all watch it after the reception. Maybe if it doesn't go on to late. But I really really want to see it and Brent, I know you do too :) Oh and by the way this is for Mary: happy birthday to you happy birthday to you we love you!! So let me know what you think, talk to you guys later!