In honor of Claire's first birthday (HOW IS SHE ALREADY ONE I DON'T EVEN KNOW), I'm extending a gift to all of you who even bother to look at this thing anymore. Let's pretend it hasn't been almost a year since I posted last. And if you do want to point fingers, I'm gonna go ahead and direct your wrath toward Instagram and Facebook. Devil sites.
So. This year has zoomed past us. I don't know how it's possible for time to speed up with your second child, but it's happening. I swear it was just a few months ago she was a little blob of of a baby. But, despite my best efforts to keep my baby just that, a baby, she's growing like a weed before my eyes.
For Claire's birthday, I forewent the usual slave over a cake I inevitably find lacking because of imperfections thing and bought a cute little flower cupcake from Marianos. I tried going to different grocery stores to see if they did free cakes for first birthdays, like I did for Mary's first, but that was a no go. Either Illinois isn't as nice as Utah (possibly true) or grocery stores are stingier (also a strong possibility).
I was really excited to see how crazy Claire went for her cupcake. Especially because I remembered how Mary went all out with her cake. But it looks like Claire is too dainty and delicate (despite the fact that she screeches at a level only dogs can hear) to get too messy.
Anyway. I know why you're all really here. To see some pictures! So without further ado, TA-DA!
Weekly Wrap-up Octboer 24th, 2026
4 days ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment