So, apparently Brent and I talk on the phone enough so that Mary knows what to do with one. Her favorite toy, our old Motorola Rzr or however they spell it, goes with her everywhere. And now I find that she brings it up to her ear and says "hi" into it. Seriously. I documented it for those who do not believe me.
It is too cute watching her "talk" and "listen" on the phone. She looks so serious.
Also, our homemade barricade is no longer effective. Mary has discovered that she can crawl underneath her excersaucer, probably thanks to Tiggy who does just that to get into the kitchen. Sigh, she's getting too smart for her own good. There is no place safe from Mary's grabby little hands. I guess it was going to happen sooner than later.
For those of you who didn't know, my right hand is all whacked out. There is this rather large bump on it and it's been that way for about a month. I finally went to the doctor and after a few xrays, much poking and prodding with a needle to take my blood, a bruised up left hand and new meds for migraines, they discovered...nothing. So this Friday at 6 am, I go in for an MRI. 6 am? Gah, that's early. I don't know how long it'll take to get the results from that, but yeah. That's that. I will keep everyone posted on what happens with that.
.jpg)
4 comments:
The barricades never last for very long. Besides being cute,shes smart. Keep us informed about the hand. 6 in the morning... I'll be just getting to work my friend,no feeling sorry for you here! LOL!
i'm a nerd i lost your email info . mine is phfarley@msn.com send me a email & i'll sent an ivite -k-. I love mary she's so CUTE!!!!!
I love that video! She did say "hi" and she seems to understand the talking and pausing that goes on in a conversation! How funny!:)
That Video has gotta be one of the cutest I have ever seen! You have got a prodigy on your hands! I miss ya'll! Hopefully we will see you conference weekend.
Post a Comment