Today is a gorgeous day! It's up to almost 80 degrees and we are loving the sun and warmth. I was so excited to put Mary in some of baby shorts I got for her a couple weeks ago. I think she really enjoys having bare legs and no socks.
However, we aren't really enjoying the warm day. I'm actually really lucky to get such happy pictures of her at all because Mary, I'm pretty sure at least, is teething. She's been a little crankier than usual the past couple of days. Yesterday was really bad. She was inconsolable for long times and just shedding these big beautifully tragic tears. So I have been dosing her with some infant tylenol. And while that was working, she was fine. Today, she woke up in a happy mood like usual, although two hours earlier than normal so man was I tired. I thought maybe it wasn't her teeth but some kind of bug. However, this afternoon, shortly after taking her outside for a bit (which she did enjoy), she started crying and stuffing her fist in her mouth. I'm thinking it's to try and relieve some of the pain. Plus, she doesn't have a fever whatsoever. I got some baby orajel for her. So after giving her more tylenol and swabbing on orajel, she finally started to calm down. During these fits of pain she does not want to be put down or left alone at all. So I was rocking her and humming to her, trying to distract her from the pain. All of a sudden she was asleep. All that crying must have wiped her out. So she's calm, for now. I sure hope a tooth comes soon from all of this pain!
.jpg)
1 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment