Friday, April 2, 2010

So I was supposed to do this yesterday but I failed. I forgot. Sorry. But here it comes anyways. Yesterday was Stephanie's Birthday so we both asked for the day off in order to spend it together. We had a great time and so did Mary.
In other big news, Mary is now rid of her pacifier. After two days of Steph being firm and telling her it was gone and letting Mary throw a fit, she is now okay with it. She will even say from time to time, "Paci gone." We were very excited about that. Also her potty training is still coming along. She has days where she just plain refuses to use it but then others where she uses it often. So we will keep you updated on that progress.


So on Tuesday I was off and Steph was working so Mary got to dress herself and this is what she came up with...




Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Koz for the hat in the last two pictures and the basket in the first one. It came in a box they sent for Mary. Speaking of which, we have a video of her opening said box.








We love everything you guys sent and Mary especially loves it. She really loved the tweety shirt that has a picture of tweety and says "shake your tail feathers" We have a few videos of Mary wearing that shirt and taking its advice.




0 comments: