So Steph is at work today but I wanted to get on and put up a few pictures real quick. Yesterday we decided that it was time to convert Mary's crib into a toddler bed. So we did. And boy does she love her new bed! She slept in it last night really well. She has been going back and laying in it all day today too. She will ask me to close the door and say "goodnight Daddy." Although in doing this, she has figured out how to open her bedroom door. So I'm thinking from now when she wakes up in the morning she is just going to open her bedroom door and go start playing with her toys.
Here are a few pictures of mary enjoying her new toddler bed with all of her animals.
As you can see in the picture below, she loves her stuffed cat and loves having it sit on her lap.
.jpg)
2 comments:
I smiled when I noticed the blanket at the end of the bed :)
I'm so jealous that Mary is in a real bed now! Brendan needs to take a cue from his cousin.
Post a Comment