Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fun with the family

So it's been awhile since I've posted (wow. It used to be that when I typed that sentence it had been months between posts. Now it implies days between posts. I have become a blogger fanatic). Anyway, this past weekend was Chris' graduation and that meant we were lucky enough to spend time with family. Mary was excited because that meant presents!
The actual day of graduation was hard on poor little Mary. Since it started at 8am, we had to wake her up. It was hard for her to stay happy. So eventually we had to make a trip out of the De Jong concert hall. At least she got to play with Brendan and grandma Lubniewski who also left the concert hall. I forgot my camera for graduation, so all those who took pictures, please send some my way!
Anyway, afterwards we headed to Val and Chris' for delicious brisket, courtesy of chris' dad. It was noisy and a little warm, but most of all fun. The only unfortunate part was Brendan bonking Mary on the head with a book. We all had fun with the family and it was really good to see Mary interact with my mom and dad, who she hadn't seen since Christmas!

0 comments: