Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I love my Easter dress

Is that you, Easter Bunny?

Can I have Easter candy yet?
But in all seriousness, we are so grateful for our Savior who died for us and was resurrected, leading the way for all of us so that we may also live again and share the eternities with our families. We wish you all a very Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Momma + Her Minis said...

Hope you had a Happy Easter! Mary sure looks cute in her dress. I love the pictures. You guys sure are blessed to have her with you for easter this year! Hope you all come to visit us in Waukegan again.

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

Such a doll!! This easter I loved looking at all the cute easter dresses, I'm glad you got Mary such a cute one. Max just wore his normal sunday clothes -- it's just not the same with little boys :)

Anonymous said...

aww, those pics are sooo cute! I love her dress!