Monday, February 4, 2008

Baby body moving!

We received some weird Leap Frog cd in the mail awhile back with song for babies and toddlers and I played it the other day while I was changing Mary. One of the songs is about babies moving (hence the title of this post). Mary must have really liked the song because she can't stop from moving. She's constantly kicking her little legs and really enjoys that it slows me from changing her diaper. I believe she now likes being naked whenever possible. It was bound to happen I guess, and it will probably only get worse once summer hits and she realizes how hot our little apartment is with no central air.

Sorry about that tangent. Here is an example of how much Mary likes to move!
When we put Mary down for the night she starts off like this:


By morning; however, she is like this:



Obviously, that was a reinactment because I don't want to disturb Mary while she's sleeping. She does not particularly like the flash.


Mary is wearing her first pair of jeans today! It's kind of exciting that she can wear more fun things since she is getting bigger. She seems to enjoy all the new and exciting clothes she can wear now too.

0 comments: