Since both sets of parents are in Illinois we decided to wait til we went out there for Christmas to do Mary's baby blessing. It was a nice small, private event held in my house. Mary looked gorgeous in her blessing gown which my mom smocked for her. She was able to wear another pair of booties that my bisabuela made for her.
She was as sweet as can be until the actual blessing part. Then she decided to cry. It was cute though. I don't think she enjoyed getting all dressed up. Ian was expecting an explosive poop disaster while in her white dress. I'm glad that didn't happen!
And as usual, whenever the Kozlowskis get together there is much hearts playing, mostly instigated by Brent who has an obsession for the game. I actually won a game which is the first time ever since I've started playing with them. I was very proud of myself. Just make sure not to bring up to Brent how he did...haha
Weekly Wrap-up Octboer 24th, 2026
4 days ago
.jpg)
1 comments:
Mary looks so cute especially in her blessing dress. Your mom did a great job. She is growing fast.
Post a Comment