On Saturday and Sunday there was a lot of snow fall here in Utah. Sunday morning was especially hard because Brent had to work really early so I was by myself. Our neighbor below us helped by clearing the snow of my car. I got Mary all bundled up for what so far was one of the coldest days this winter. She finally got to wear the stockings that her aunt Valerie got for her. And she looks so cute in the hat that Brent's cousin Ashley got me. Mary loves her vibrating chair, especially the view of the tv. She seems to stare at it whenever she sits there.
For some reason Tiggy really loves blankets. He used to always steal mine from me. Now he is in love with Mary's (but only when she's not using them). Right now he is really digging the quilt Erin made for Mary (obviously Tiggy thinks it was made for him, maybe purple is is favorite color). I got up to get something in the kitchen, the quilt fell on the ground, and Tiggy jumped at the chance to steal it away.
Can you believe that cat of ours? Haha. I think he's competing with Mary for attention or someething. He's being even cuter than usual.
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment