Thursday, November 15, 2007

Well, I held out as long as I could, but I gave in yesterday and cut off all my hair. Brent, Mary and I went to his aunt Malia's in Sandy for free hair cuts. It's so nice not having to worry about paying money to get my hair done. I think Brent was a little sad to see all that hair fall to the floor. Some of the women in the salon were shocked to see me cut so much off. It was really long, the longest since I can remember. It'll be much easier to get ready in the morning with such little hair!Mary likes it too!
When Brent sneezes or coughs (which admittedly are quite loud), Mary gets really startled and sometimes lets out these really adorable cries. Well last night, Brent coughed and Mary got scared and started crying. A minute or so later we heard her let out a big poo. Brent literally scared the poop out of her! It was so funny.

0 comments: