Well, here is a much anticipated picture of me at my 20 week mark. I'm starting to feel the baby move, but it kind of feels like gas or random gurgles in my belly. I'm also starting to feel the odd pains and whatnot from everything expanding in there. Sometimes it's scary because I don't know what to expect; what's normal and what's not. But I had my checkup and everything is going well. I'm not really concerned, it's all just so new to me.
As a side note, today Tiggy had a vet appointment and we were shocked to learn just how fat he is. Now I knew he was over weight, but the vet told me he weighs 16lbs. I'm sure he gained some while both Brent and myself were gone since he was enjoying daily treats from both Valerie and Julie. Still, he was fat to begin with, so that's not really the cause. It's mostly because he is a scavenger and knows how to beg the right people. So Tiggy needs to go on a strict diet from now on. He will be very sad and already gives me looks of yearning whenever he sees me eating. Unfortunately, this also means expensive food to help him lose the excess baggage. But we don't want him having health complications because of his weight.
As my belly expands there will be more pictures and more news to come.
Weekly Wrap-up Octboer 24th, 2026
4 days ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment