Saturday, January 27, 2007

Beginnings and endings


So Brent and I decided that, like Ian, Erin, Chris and Valerie have discovered, this blog thing may be the best way of keeping everyone up to date on all that goes on with us (though admittedly it's not much). So here's to a new year of keeping in touch with family and friends.
Brent is finally done with his paper route. While the extra money was nice, having a well rested Brent is much more important to us. Now hopefully we can get through church without him passing out from lack of sleep!
We are both really excited to be first time aunt/uncle for little baby Brendan. It's still hard calling him by his name though! It's great living practically next door to Valerie and Chris so we can see Brendan whenever. Unfortunately with school and work we don't see him as often as we'd like. I know I look forward to babysitting!

0 comments: